2. ON-SITE MEETING // After general scope is defined, we’ll schedule an on-site meeting where we can talk through the best options for an art installation as well as general pricing.
3. PROPOSAL // Within 3-5 business days of meeting on-site meeting, a proposal with a sketch and custom quote will be sent.
4. CONTRACT & INVOICE // After the design is approved, the contract and invoice will be sent. A 50% deposit is required up front to hold your date.
5. COLOR MOCKUP // Next you will receive a color mockup for approval.
6. INSTALL // Last step is to wait for the install and then all that's left is to ENJOY!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COORDINATE AN EVENT INSTALL?
We need at least 7 business days to pull off your event. If you contact us between 5-7 days before your event, there will be an expedited fee. Lastly, we cannot accept any events happening within 5 business days.
DO YOU ONLY DO EVENT INSTALLS IN CHICAGO?
Nope! We love spreading the joy. However, if the location is out of the City of Chicago, there will be an additional travel fee. Feel free to contact us to learn more!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE EVENT IS OVER AND THE INSTALL NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN?
With regards to striking your install, 95% of the time the client or venue does strike. We provide directions and a tool to pop the balloons. It should take an easy 20 minutes or less to strike.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF EVENT INSTALL TO DO?
Dream clients let us do our thing. Trust us and we will deliver on color and aesthetic.
HOW DO I LEARN MORE ABOUT GETTING STARTED WITH AN EVENT INSTALL?
Fill out the form here and share as many details of your event as you can, including any inspiration photos. We will follow up within 24 hours with a general email about our process and things you/we need to know.